Thursday, July 10, 2008

This Situations Driving Me Crazy...

To listen to the BEST running song of the summer visit Danity Kane's website. This song has seriously helped me get out of my running rut. I also downloaded a new precious gem from my girl, Miley Cyrus; but I haven't managed to listen to it yet because I cannot stop hitting repeat on "Damaged." What is not to love about this song: first aid kits, d-a-m-a-g-e-d (I have a love for all songs involving spelling), and broken hearts; all SERIOUS running motivators.

I have had a very successful running week. 9 miles in impossibly HOT temps on Monday, a somewhat sluggish 3 miler before work on Tuesday, 6 really quality miles with Em on Wednesday evening, and another 3 mile loop around HP on Thursday night. No long run today as I was still in recovery from the fabulous Brad Paisley concert last night and I had an unexpected 9:30am work shift this morning. That means a 12 mile run to start my Sunday. Hoping the 12 isn't too rough and that it gives me confidence going into the Dash for Donation half-marathon on July 26.

3 comments:

Mary Ann* said...

I refuse to believe that the Hyde Park Chapter President of the Jordin Sparks Fan Club is not claiming "One Step at a Time" as *the* running some of the summer. I am OBSESSED.

Although I do love the end of "Damaged" -- "This too shall pass..." :)

Lindsey said...

am adding J.Sparks to the playlist immediately. A note: "No Air" is not a goood running song. All I could think about was the NO AIR in my lungs.

Unknown said...

Lindsey, did your dad go to West Geauga High? (name's Scott, not Bill)